A great Quote

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KatieG07
    Participant

Lately while I have been dealing with Vaginismus and being unsuccessful to have great sex with my husband I look for quotes to help get me though those times. I am going in for my procedure on Monday 6/9 and I have posted on past forum posts before that I am more excited for this procedure to happen then nervous. I feel this is going to be a step in a new life for me and my husband and we are both excited for it to finally happen 🙂

I was quote shopping after work today and came across an amazing quote I wanted to share with everyone on the forum. Enjoy!!!! Happy Friday and Happy weekend everyone!

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”

Heather34
    Participant

This is a beautiful quote Katie. So, so excited for your procedure coming up on Monday! I know it is going to go so, so well!!!

23years
    Participant

Love this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.