Breaking : Glad to Became a Dad !

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Breaking : Glad to Became a Dad !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HS
    Participant

Hi Folks!

My Wife just delivered a little wonderful girl last Friday!

Her procedure was on 5th Feb 2012. Before that, she used had almost the severest vaginismus level (Level 5). So please ladies be optimistic, I am sure you will make it! Keep in touch with Dr Peter and his team and always seek their advice!

Our great thanks to Dr Peter and his AMAZING team! They all are just so great people.

For those who do not know our story may go and check out my previous topics!

Thanks a lot!

HS

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

HS- We are all thrilled for the two of you! Congratulations!
    For those who would like to read the earlier posts they can be found by linking to
    [url] http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=505%5B/url%5D

Diana
    Participant

Congratulations HS on your happy marriage, success story and baby news!! All the best !!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi HS! Huge CONGRATS to you and your wife. I have enjoyed chatting with you guys via the Forum so much and am so, so, so happy for you. My husband and I had a baby boy this past May and he is our joy and a dream that we never thought was possible. For everyone reading this who is trying to conceive, please know that you have my support always.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.