CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. PACIK ON PATIENT 200!!!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. PACIK ON PATIENT 200!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Yesterday, Dr. Pacik treated patient 200!!! This is amazing and my sincere CONGRATULATIONS to you on reaching #200. This is a wonderful, wonderful milestone and we are all so, so thankful to you for changing our lives for the better!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and congratulations!!!

mmbayles91
    Participant

That is awesome 🙂 Congrats!!

Allie
    Participant

I am the lucky one who was patient #200! Thank you so much Dr. Pacik! I still have a ways to go but I feel more confident now than I have EVER felt!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

It was truly a pleasure taking care of you and Nakitalab. The two of you were champions! What joy!

K Howard
    Participant

Congratulations Dr. Pacik on patient #200!! Thank you for all of the wonderful work that you and the staff do for all of us women and our significant others and families. I cannot thank you enough and could never repay all that you have done! Woo hoo Allie on being #200!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.