Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Meet our moderators Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Lou
    Participant

Thanks for the update Dr Pacik. I’ve been thinking about Heather and wondering how she is getting on.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

She is home now, but has been struggling with quite a bit of pain. This too will get better with time.

I received her first emails today, a good sign that she is healing.

Lou
    Participant

Thank you again Dr P for the update. Please send our thoughts to Heather, we’re all here thinking about her.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Heather is still struggling with pain but continues to send me funny emails. It’s a sign she is recovering! Most of us HATE pain!! UGH!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi all! Thanks for the well wishes. I will mainly be reading posts for a while longer and enjoy reading everything you write. The surgery went very well and I’m continuing to recover at home now. The hubby has been amazing and I am also enjoying watching the entire series of Sex and the City on DVD. For those who have seen it, what an AMAZING show hah? What’s your favorite episode? I know that there is one episode about vaginismus and will mention it when I get to it. It’s just so witty and sarcastic but so much fun. I would encourage you all to watch it for new sex ideas as well. They even discussed “the rabbit” vibrator on the last episode that I watched. Hillarious!!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Now from a purely medical point of view, that’s an excellent sign of recovery!

Wonderful speaking to you today. I am thrilled with your progress.

Heather34
    Participant

LOL! Great speaking to you today as well. Ladies and Dr. P, today was another breakthrough moment for us. While I was watching my many episodes of Sex and the City, DH was sitting on the couch reading but secretly watching it with me as well. Woooooh! Love that he watched 3 of these episodes today!!!

mandy5879
    Participant

I pray for a speedy recovery

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you Mandy!!!

Janet Pacik
    Participant

I just want to thank Heather34 for all she does to help the women on the VaginismusMD Forum.

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you Janet.

Nakitalab
    Participant

I would like to second that, Janet! Heather34 I so appreciate all you do, all your encouragement means so much and has helped me so many times. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

HS
    Participant

I just want to say THANKS to you for your appreciated efforts, YOU are such an inspiring person!

You helped to a make a difference in our life!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so much HS! Huge Congrats to you and Sumaia on your recent Feb. procedure!!! You have both made such an important journey together and have made tremendous progress. I love reading all of your posts and look forward to reading many more. Keep up the great work!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so much Nakitalab. :):):)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.