Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Meet our moderators Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Pacik
    Participant

The following is a message from Heather:

Quote:
    Hi all. I have to take a break from the Forum for health reasons. I’ve suffered from a ruptured ovarian cyst which is extremely painful. I wish you all well and continued success in your journeys.

Ruptured ovarian cysts can be very painful. Once again we wish you a speedy recovery. Heather has done an amazing job keeping the Forum alive and well, and many have benefitted from her ongoing involvement and support.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Heather, We all miss you already! We hope you have a speedy recovery.

Allie
    Participant

Heather, praying you have a smooth recovery! Take care of yourself!! 🙂

kaylee
    Participant

Heather get better soon 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Sending up lots of prayers that you will feel better soon and sending you a big hug, Heather!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

I am happy to report that Heather is feeling better. Not perfect but improved.

Nakitalab
    Participant

So glad!

rachel
    Participant

Hope you feel better soon Heather! Thinking of you and hoping you recover soon.

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you all for the well wishes.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. On Friday, my hubby is taking me away for a fun and romantic birthday getaway to the hotel where we had our wedding reception and spent our wedding night. We BOTH can’t wait to celebrate our love anew in this hotel now, make love pain-free, and have the romance and wedding night that we never had while having vaginismus. Thank you Dr. P from the bottom of my heart for this amazing gift!!!!!!!!!

Nakitalab
    Participant

I hope you and your husband have a very special romantic time!

Heather34
    Participant

Thanks Nakitalab! Tonight is the night! Woooooooh! I also hope you and your husband have a wonderful getaway together coming up!!!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

🙂 TODAY IS HEATHER’S BIRTHDAY!!

In all the years I have been treating vaginismus I have never met anyone who has been such an amazing advocate for others as Heather. She conquered vaginismus, as so many others have, and made it her mission to support other women through every phase of vaginismus treatment from the first contact of women inquiring to the final stages of being successful. She has gone beyond the call in trying to have vaginismus more well known, she has met with women in Boston and offered her support and has spent many hours speaking to women thinking about treatment. She personally helped me with some of my scientific writing and has written a number of articles for our vaginismusMD.com website. She is very special!

Heather would love to get pregnant. Perhaps all of us could send her special energies to make this a memorable birthday!

Heather, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done.

Peter

KatieG07
    Participant

Happy Birthday Heather. Make it special can’t wait to hear all about it!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you both so much. :):):):)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.