Overjoyed!!!!!!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Womenโ€™s Health staff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    coffee
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Okay I had my procedure September 18, 2012. I am pleased with the progress I have made, though i still feel my anxiety is still very high, hoping that will subside in time. I must say I never thought i would be able to insert a dilator, but to my surprise i have with my husband help, he has been a gem, very supportive and firm, I thought i would not be able to insert #5 last night, I did, he kept telling me I could do it, so i said a prayer held my breath and prayed, and it went in, though i had some burning. I really felt in my heart that i would have to deal with this all my life, and i was preparing myself to do that come what may, I still get very nervous and shaky when it is time to dilate, but i know in my heart this will help me and help me to be successful. I am very thankful to Dr. Pacik, Ellen, Jen, Janet, everyone. Ellen was so firm with me but i needed that, if she hadn’t been i would have given up, I appreciate it so much!! I know i probably wore everyone out that day, Something you fear all these years is scary to face when you are actually about to deal with it head on. I have always push these to the sides and never dealt with things!!! So for the first time in my life i am dealing with a scary issue and working on the problem, I am still very anxious, thinking this to good, but i know it will take work and more work on my part to be successful. I haven’t really had to push myself till now!! I feel I still have a long way to go, but for now i will focus on one thing at time so that I don’t get overwhelmed. Hopefully in time i will be able to dilate myself. Thanks to my husband who has been there for the long haul!!!
    Dr.Pacik and to his wonderful team thank you!! I never thought I would see this day in a million years, never!!!!

coffee
    Participant

I have friends who have really been there through thick and thin. True friends who have my back and really love and care about me, and my Family and most important Jehovah God!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee
    Participant

One day I will be completely free from this problem or issue, as long as i continue to stay focus and do what is asked of me to do, and follow Dr. Pacik and Ellen’s advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee
    Participant

Dianne thank you as well for dealing with the insurance part and taking time out of your day to meet us!! That really shows you care!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

coffee
    Participant

Janet thank you as well for meeting us and being encouraging!! And being understanding!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

mmbayles91
    Participant

Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Janet Pacik
    Participant

We are all so proud of the progress you have made! Keep positive and keep dilating. In time you will be able to insert the dilator yourself. You have a wonderful loving husband!

K Howard
    Participant

This is such wonderful news Coffee! I’m very proud of you and the progress you’re making. Keep up the great work!

Heather34
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I absolutely LOVE this post Coffee! HUGE CONGRATS on your amazing progress and I’m super proud of you!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.