Privacy with using dilators?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Privacy with using dilators?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lulu1802
    Participant

I am a college student home for a 4-week break, and I just started my PT for vaginismus, I don’t have dilators yet, but I have no privacy in my home, and I live with my parents and 4 siblings with only 1 bathroom. I really don’t know how I am going to make it work without privacy using dilators. Also, my family does not know about it, so I do not know what to do! I need help

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Lulu1802 – that’s an unfortunate setup for sure! Do you have a private bedroom space, or a space you share with just one person who leaves the house on occasion? You may think about sharing the news with a trusted family member to make it work logistically. Even if you could find 10-15 minutes of privacy a day that would be a great start! I get that the stress of having to find the time might make it harder as well, so if you have to wait to go back to university to really begin in earnest, that may be the best option if you really can’t find any privacy and feel stressed about it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.