Thank you to all all the Forum Participants

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Thank you to all all the Forum Participants

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Happy New Year to everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for participating in the forum/online support group. You all may not realize what a huge impact you have made in the lives of so many women. As a therapist at MAZE, I know for a fact that what you have written on the forum has helped hundreds of women realize they are not alone, and seek help. This is no small thing. As human beings we all need connection, and that is what you are doing here every day-creating connections that not only support each other, but have also created a sense of community. Connection and community are not always so easy to find, (with or without vaginismus) and you have all accomplished both! Thank you so very much.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Thank you to Nicole and everyone at Maze for helping to make these forums such a resource for people seeking answers about their vaginismus! I remember finding this forum so many years ago in college – it would be 4 or 5 years before I found my way to the Maze clinic, but knowing it was out there when I was ready made all the difference.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.