Traveling with dilators

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KatieG07
    Participant

Question I will be traveling on a plane in september with my husband and I’m nervous to travel with my glass dilators. Any suggestions on how to pack them so they do not get broken? I’m scared to put them in my suitcase bc you all know how those suitcases get thrown around :-/ is there a special carry bag I should pick up?
    Katie

Allie
    Participant

Hi Katie-

I always put them in my carry on bag(nothing special, just a bigger type purse). Never had an issue.:)

KatieG07
    Participant

Thanks I’m thinking of putting them in this cute 3 pocket makeup bag I picked up at Marshall’s. It’s padded and will be perfect in my carry on!

Becca
    Participant

Hi Katie,

The glass dilators I got from Dr. Pacik’s office came in bubble wrap envelopes, so I just put those into my carry on and didn’t have any troubles. 🙂 The bag you have sounds like it will be perfect, too! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Katie, I keep the glass dilators in their black fabric carrying case and then wrap clothes around them in the suitcase for extra protection. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.