True Success! :)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

I know I have posted here before because my hubby & I were able to have full insertion pain free(which was a very big deal for us!)However, any movement(even light thrusting) was very uncomfortable and we would have to stop. Well I am happy to say that that is no longer a issue! Last night was the second time we have really been able to be intimate with each other in a way that I NEVER thought would be possible. We were even able to try all different positions. I still keep pinching myself just to make sure I’m not dreaming. 🙂 Today I am 53 days post procedure. To all you ladies out there. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! Once again, I am SO thankful for Dr. Pacik and his entire staff. You have all changed my life. No more looking back on the 6 years of marriage of pain, heartache, and depression. My husband and I can look FORWARD. Even talk about having babies. I’m in tears as I am even able to write that out.

Please everyone, don’t give up. Have hope! You can and you will overcome this battle. I am rooting and praying for each one of you daily.

tigerkitty
    Participant

Huge congratulations on your success, Allie! It gives me hope that one day soon I might be able to achieve the same intimacy with my partner. Reward yourself for your success this Christmas and make sure your husband pampers and spoils you! You’ve done amazingly. 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Allie, I’m so excited for you! This is awesome news! When the two of us met for the first time on the day of our procedure I honestly thought that I would be the one that the procedure wouldn’t work for since it has been over 31 years. My hubby and I are celebrating this weekend as well, as last night we had an amazing night of making love. It is the first time that I actually had fun and enjoyed intercourse and it was totally free of pain. Since hubby is out of town with our new business during the week and we only see each other on the weekends. We are both under a tremendous amount of stress and we haven’t been able to spend much time together. So I was very nervous. I dilated with #6 for an hour before and was very scared and nervous, afraid that it wouldn’t work. What a blessing when it did. Like you, Allie, I’m still pinching myself that last night really did happen. I actually was giggling and laughing and having fun with intercourse (and Lelo!). I can’t thank Dr. Pacik and his team enough and even more so Allie, Heather and K Howard who have been so supportive through all my ups and downs during post procedure. Thank you all for your love, support and encouargement. And for those of you who may be feeling unsure as to whether or not to try Dr. Pacik’s procedure….I say don’t delay! It will be the best decision you will ever make. It’s time to enjoy our partners and intimacy! Time to have some full on fun!!!! And for everyone….I’m here for you to share your ups and downs and your successes! You are not alone anymore!

lesoc
    Participant

Congrats Allie and everyone else… and Nakita, we told you so 😉 LOL

Heather34
    Participant

Congratulations Allie and Nakita! Anyone who has ever experienced vaginismus knows the pain that we have had to endure and it’s the best feeling in the world to be cured and have true success! I’m very proud of you both! Keep up the great work!!

Allie
    Participant

Thanks so much everyone! & Vicki- I am SO SO SO happy for you!! It’s hard to believe
    the amount of progress we have made! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

I know! It is a true blessing. An answer to so many years of prayer!

coffee
    Participant

Congrats. Keep up the good work.

coffee
    Participant

Allie I am so proud of you. I look forward to that day to have pain-free sex. I had my procedure September 18th. Still haven’t tried yet. I dilate regularly every day.

coffee
    Participant

I will try not to give up. Everyone is doing good. Proud of you all very much.

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Coffee! What is holding you back from trying? Your day will come soon! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks Everyone and Lesoc you are so right….so many of you told me it would work. You had more confidence in me than I did. Thank you so much for that!

Elizabeth
    Participant

Congratulations Allie!!!! How wonderful!!

Elizabeth
    Participant

….also a HUGE congratulations to Nakitalab!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.