Unsure about Vaginismus

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Unsure about Vaginismus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ClarissaGavin
    Participant

Hi Clarissa. Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your post. I am so sorry for what you are currently going through. I had vaginismus during my 20s and it was very hard. Please know you are not alone with this and we are here for you 100%. I think it may be a good idea to bring it up to your therapist for her thoughts too. One idea would be writing it down in a brief letter and handing her the letter explaining the situation. I totally understand how difficult it is to talk about so this may be one good idea. Another thought would be to try working with vaginal dilators. I have used both the Pure Romance ones as well as Pacik glass ones and can give you tips on both should you decide to try them. Another thought is to contact Dr. Pacik and get a referral to the group in New York who are continuing on his work treating both the physical as well as emotional aspects of vaginismus. I hope this helps and am here for you always. Please write back and let me know your thoughts. Sending you big hugs today!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Clarissa. Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your post. I am so sorry for what you are currently going through. I had vaginismus during my 20s and it was very hard. Please know you are not alone with this and we are here for you 100%. I think it may be a good idea to bring it up to your therapist for her thoughts too. One idea would be writing it down in a brief letter and handing her the letter explaining the situation. I totally understand how difficult it is to talk about so this may be one good idea. Another thought would be to try working with vaginal dilators. I have used both the Pure Romance ones as well as Pacik glass ones and can give you tips on both should you decide to try them. Another thought is to contact Dr. Pacik and get a referral to the group in New York who are continuing on his work treating both the physical as well as emotional aspects of vaginismus. I hope this helps and am here for you always. Please write back and let me know your thoughts. Sending you big hugs today!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.