Im Hannas husband, hijacking her account to tell you…

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus for the Men Im Hannas husband, hijacking her account to tell you…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hanna
    Participant

…I have but one regret.

Our journey with this insidious condition started in 1999. We had no idea what we were dealing with for 7 years. We finally put a name to it in 2006 and, like many, searched online and ordered a kit which claimed to offer a cure. I have no doubt that for some ladies this kit was successful, but it seems many who have tried this program failed in the same place we did, progressing to insertion (the goal of this all, right?!?). Finally in 2010 we, belatedly, discovered Dr Pacik’s site. For us though, insurance coverage wasn’t an option, and we live on the other side of the planet to Dr Pacik’s office. So this was looking to be a super expensive route to follow. We struggled for a while to figure out whether or not the travel and expense was worth the risk…would it work? Finally, father time made the call for us. We want a family and needed to move forward quickly if we were to give ourselves a chance. Our motto became “whatever it takes”.

My wife successfully completed the treatment this morning. “Life-changing” seems too short a term to do the experience justice. Tears of joy, laughter, relief, excitement, determination – the recovery room was buzzing with all of these emotions and those who have been through our experience know exactly what I am talking about.

My regret? That we didn’t make a move sooner.

If you are reading this forum looking for inspiration, looking for a way to justify the cost, the time, the effort, please borrow our motto. Whatever it takes. Dr Pacik IS the authority on Vaginismus. His approach IS the most comprehensive available, worldwide.

Of course, I can only speak for our relationship, but if your story is anything like ours, you will have worked so very hard to overcome vaginismus over many years, no doubt because your relationship is worth it. So, please do whatever it takes. Ask any questions, settle your doubts. And set a date with Dr Pacik. Whatever it takes.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Your post brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you that you did “whatever it takes” to get yourself to Manchester, New Hampshire for treatment with Dr. Pacik.

23years
    Participant

Very very moving and very powerful. When the seeds of doubt plant themselves in the garden of hope, dig them up and move forward…

It’s what I did too when those seeds of doubt were planted for me. Not only did I dig them up, I stomped on them, threw them in the trash and lit a fire!! Bah ha ha!

I’m so very glad you both are getting the miracle you deserve. Now to wait to hear about the baby!! So exciting!

kelseroo
    Participant

So true! My husband and I completely agree- the cost, time and effort it takes to get treated by Dr. Pacik is COMPLETELY worth it! I’m so happy you two have done it. It only gets better from here:-)

KatieG07
    Participant

Grea story. I have my procedure on 6/9 and my husband and I struggled for so long. We too want this to work for us so we can start a family too!

jessbee
    Participant

thank you for sharing such an inspiring story! your words let us all know that there is an answer, hope, a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. my procedure will be in august, and i really do hope that this will be worth all the money, tears, heartache, pain, and feelings of hopelessness spent during a lifetime.

Becca
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this! I had my procedure in February after only finding out about Dr. Pacik in October of last year, but we felt the same way, the time is now and we had to do whatever it took to get this resolved. I do regret that it took us so long to get this resolved, but better now than never! 🙂 So thankful for all the great work Dr. Pacik and his staff are doing! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.